A Slut’s Life (Part 10)

I did survive the night plug & all. Cock & pussy everywhere! I am so tired now I doubt I can even get off. Work sucks! 😉 about 4 hours ago via Seesmic Web

Hi ho, Hi ho…It’s time for this Ho to go… See you in the morning! about 14 hours ago via web

Oh, by the way, if I shock or offend any new followers let me know. 😉 And now for some tits… http://j.mp/9D7Iw1 about 15 hours ago via web

Now the plug is part of my week long mindfuck too, along with easy to remove clothing. At least it’s comfy! http://youtu.be/fZn1WgVstKo about 15 hours ago via Seesmic Web

By popular Twitter, Yahoo, and Facebook demand (and command), the plug is going in… This is going to be a very long night… about 16 hours ago via Seesmic Web

I suppose wearing the Njoy plug tonight would be a bad idea… about 16 hours ago via Seesmic Web

The slut in me doesn’t like to see a cock that’s not hard… unless I have already made it cum. about 17 hours ago via Seesmic Web

Nothing worse than craving cock so bad it hurts, then having cocks in my hands all night… and having to behave. My inner slut screaming… about 17 hours ago via Seesmic Web

When I go to work horny I notice how many cocks and pussies I literally see there. And it is a very hands on job. Must remain professional. about 17 hours ago via Seesmic Web

Now after a long nap, VERY hot chats, and and awesome pic in my email, I need cock and loads of cum. The problem is I have to go to work. 🙁 about 17 hours ago via Seesmic Web

And so begins a week long mindfuck for me… Doms can be so evil! http://j.mp/bF1Ncg Tuesday, September 28, 2010 10:14:02 PM via Twitter for iPhone

From a Dom friend: “You are mine on Wed… Something special… Something for your blog… Taking pictures… Chance of getting arrested…” Tuesday, September 28, 2010 12:56:32 PM via IM+

Almost time for work. Perhaps the Njoy plug in my ass will help keep me awake. Or at least pleasantly distracted. 😉 Monday, September 27, 2010 10:07:59 PM via IM+

The things not said that he knows I am thinking should keep me grinning while I work. http://bit.ly/a1QqSe Monday, September 27, 2010 5:33:49 PM via AddToAny

First thing I saw on new job was the hot young guy I went to school with. He was so sexually harrassed! I am going to like it here. 😉 Monday, September 27, 2010 2:25:36 AM via IM+

Advantages to working graveyards… Zero traffic, no lines at stores, easy parking… Now if I can just stay awake for eight more hours. Sunday, September 26, 2010 10:14:55 PM via IM+

Time to get ready for work. Haven’t worked graveyard shift in years. Please ignore any half-asleep tweets for the next few days. 🙂 Sunday, September 26, 2010 8:20:31 PM via IM+

For “inquiring minds”: Probably 9″ and pretty thick. All the way. A matter of pride and lots of work. #DeepThroatSkills http://j.mp/a3YZto Sunday, September 26, 2010 2:18:31 PM via Twitter for iPhone

FYI: Impossible to request permission to cum (or call a safeword) with a huge cock rammed all the way down your throat. #NotMyFault Sunday, September 26, 2010 1:52:10 PM via IM+

Now I am regretting not staying over. Cock and pussy would have been a very nice breakfast too! Sunday, September 26, 2010 1:11:45 PM via Seesmic Web

I love cock! Just sayin’. Sunday, September 26, 2010 11:13:47 AM via IM+

Ahhh… Just getting in at 4:30. I feel much better. Sunday, September 26, 2010 4:27:08 AM via IM+

Patience is a virtue. It’s just not one of mine… Saturday, September 25, 2010 11:32:48 PM via IM+

Tortured. Company still here… Saturday, September 25, 2010 11:00:41 PM via IM+

The steaks and veggies are awesome. Not the meat I want. Saturday, September 25, 2010 10:29:34 PM via IM+

First a steak dinner… Then cock and pussy for dessert… 😉 Saturday, September 25, 2010 8:15:51 PM via IM+

Getting paid is nice. Getting paid 30% more for less work, less hours, & a better working environment ROCKS! So glad my old boss was a cunt. Friday, September 24, 2010 11:55:46 AM via IM+

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo was a very good movie. Thank you @saynine. (Loved the taser part!!) Thursday, September 23, 2010 8:29:24 PM via Seesmic Web

This explains why I need to have cock. For my mental health… http://bit.ly/arn3Y3 (from @willfilenslaved) Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:25:02 PM via Seesmic Web

Figured out how to get protected tweets and facebook stuff in one feed on my site. Yay! Now back to sleep. No more creeps will wake me now. Thursday, September 23, 2010 6:44:32 AM via Power Twitter

Now trying to figure how to feed protected tweet to website still. Doesn’t work anymore. 🙁 Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:47:38 AM via Power Twitter

Finally had to protect my tweets. Some people just like to ruin the fun. 🙁 Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:43:48 AM via Power Twitter

Good morning. *rubs eyes and looks longingly at pillow* Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:00:50 AM via web

Picked the hottest tallest guy to share microscope with. Yummy! But he is switching days next week. Dammit!! Wednesday, September 22, 2010 8:40:25 PM via IM+

Guess who picked the lab table with only men (all the men in the class)… 😉 Wednesday, September 22, 2010 7:18:05 PM via IM+

Sitting in a class I did not know I was registered in til yesterday wondering which guy would be best fuck. Should be paying attention. :-/ Wednesday, September 22, 2010 6:03:26 PM via IM+

*sigh* I now regret ever letting my little one start to take showers with me. Seemed like a good thing then… *frustrated whimper* Wednesday, September 22, 2010 10:37:56 AM via IM+

Off to get naked, hot, steamy, and wet… (No, not getting laid. Just a shower but with a massaging shower head…) *sigh* #INeedCock Wednesday, September 22, 2010 9:26:09 AM via IM+

It’s been 19 days since I’ve been fucked! Hands, toys, whips, clamps, violet wands, etc are fun BUT SOMEBODY BETTER STICK A COCK IN ME! Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:04:38 PM via Power Twitter

I will be celebrating my first Kinkiversary and am planning to celebrate it with the one that introduced me to BDSM. 😉 http://bit.ly/bCDTOP Tuesday, September 21, 2010 6:36:30 PM via Power Twitter

“Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.” ~Mae West Monday, September 20, 2010 6:58:49 PM via Twitter for iPhone

Still sated days later… and never even got any cock… Either I really am a pain slut or I am very ill… 😉 Saturday, September 18, 2010 12:14:08 PM via Seesmic Web

#Twitter helps me keep my sanity during Mickey Mouse and Dora the Explorer… Friday, September 17, 2010 12:47:24 PM via Seesmic Web

I am on Google’s first page under “Miss Bratty Slut”. Hey! *stomps feet and pouts* Friday, September 17, 2010 11:56:08 AM via Seesmic Web

Should I be proud or concerned that someone using a “U.S. House Of Representatives” computer is on my blog? Friday, September 17, 2010 11:43:24 AM via Seesmic Web

I think I would pick James Bond. The character, not the actors. But I would do all of the actors that have played him as well. 😀 Wednesday, September 15, 2010 5:40:40 PM via IM+

Question for everyone: Which fictional character/superhero/supervillain etc. would you like to fuck? Why? Wednesday, September 15, 2010 5:31:13 PM via IM+

And they wonder why no one responds. Guys- a standard email on dating sites sticks out like a sore thumb. Personalize it! Wednesday, September 15, 2010 5:25:02 PM via IM+

“Hi. I read your profile and think I might be what you are looking for.” “Really? My profile says ‘not looking for anything.'” Dumbass! Wednesday, September 15, 2010 5:14:50 PM via IM+

Today’s spacey tweets have been brought to you by the letter “P” and the number “Ow”. Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:54:16 PM via web

I think soundproofing in cellar dungeon might be redundant. Never woke his sleeping son (NOT a minor) and I was loud. #ThisWasHimHoldingBack Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:42:22 PM via web

Not one tear shed. Almost cried several times. Stubborn masochist. But did I win or lose? Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:32:11 PM via web

Thank you. @ButchtasticKyle “wow.. your consensual non-consent piece? #ohholyfuckmeuntilIcan‘tmoveanymore. wow” Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:27:37 PM via web

Body piercings conduct. Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:16:00 PM via IM+

Vampire gloves can tickle. Almost worse that way. #WhoKnew? Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:10:53 PM via IM+

“You suffer beautifully.” Tuesday, September 14, 2010 2:51:11 PM via IM+

Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream with hot fudge and nuts. Baskin Robbins is the shit! Tuesday, September 14, 2010 2:15:54 PM via IM+

Chocolate ice cream sounds yummy. Tuesday, September 14, 2010 2:08:53 PM via IM+

There is no sensation to compare with this… Tuesday, September 14, 2010 2:03:44 PM via IM+

Stretched to the point of no turning back Tuesday, September 14, 2010 2:01:50 PM via IM+

Into the distance, a ribbon of black Tuesday, September 14, 2010 2:01:30 PM via IM+

Mindless twitching puddle of goo. Concrete floors will suck the heat from your body. No sound underground. Grinning. Tuesday, September 14, 2010 1:56:57 PM via IM+

Cool, not cllo. See? No brain. Tuesday, September 14, 2010 1:44:15 PM via IM+

Blog just hit 20,000 mark. Not the best part of my day, but cllo nonetheless. Tuesday, September 14, 2010 1:42:39 PM via IM+

Missing: brain. Last Seen: Tacoma. Tuesday, September 14, 2010 1:19:13 PM via IM+

I planned to visit the masochist part of myself today. I did and am in this very wonderful place right now. It has been far too long… Tuesday, September 14, 2010 11:58:27 AM via IM+

Oh shit! Fuck! Oh. Ah. Ow! Tuesday, September 14, 2010 11:36:03 AM via IM+

Good morning. Can’t chat. Have to… um… to go down some stairs… Back later. http://conversationlist.comfor those who asked. Butterflies Tuesday, September 14, 2010 8:01:12 AM via IM+

My day plan: Imagine meeting yourself with no logic, no thought, no morals, no ‘filters’… only the greedy, most basic ‘survival mode’ part Tuesday, September 14, 2010 6:52:26 AM via Power Twitter

Just as I was closing the computer “I will hood and gag you in the dungeon” pops up. Now how am I supposed to sleep? #NervousAndExcited Monday, September 13, 2010 11:29:44 PM via Power Twitter

*sigh* Now I am thinking about my date tomorrow again… http://yfrog.com/50lu6lj Monday, September 13, 2010 7:28:47 PM via Yfrog

You know those “what the fuck have I gotten myself into” moments? Having one now. Probably won’t be the last before tomorrow… Monday, September 13, 2010 3:09:11 PM via Power Twitter

Do any other moms stuck watching Disney wonder which Imagination Mover would be the best lay? Or what about the engineer on Choo Choo Soul? Monday, September 13, 2010 1:31:09 PM via IM+

I just found lube in the refrigerator. I KNEW IT! (Well, I guess it could have been my toddler…) 12:50 PM Sep 13th via Power Twitter

High praise from a writer I admire! “@Alexa_DiCarlo Probably 1 of the most riveting pieces I’ve ever read” http://bit.ly/d907eh 11:29 AM Sep 13th via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Alexa_DiCarlo
Category: Uncategorized  Tags:
Comment Here or Tweet Me.
Thank you.